How lucky we are to be alive during the Keanu-ssance!
- Ark Encounter founder warns ‘kids of all ages’ that libraries are becoming dangerous June 25, 2019The creationist responsible for Kentucky’s Ark Encounter — a museum set inside a replica of the Biblical Noah’s Ark — is warning children about the da […]
- CBO forecasts ‘unprecedented’ debt levels as America ages June 25, 2019The fiscal health of the United States is projected to deteriorate as the aging of the population pushes up spending on Social Security and Medicare, […]
- Ohio’s population ages fast as services try to keep up June 24, 2019COLUMBUS — By 2030, the U.S. Census Bureau predicts, people over the age of 65 will outnumber children under the age of 18 for the first time in the n […]
- FDA Expands Cystic Fibrosis Treatment Approval to Children Ages 6 to 12 June 24, 2019MONDAY, June 24, 2019 (HealthDay News) -- The indication for a cystic fibrosis treatment, Symdeko (tezacaftor/ivacaftor) tablets, has been expanded to […]
- Love late in life: Marine City couple, ages 90 and 85, tying the knot June 24, 2019George Hoyer, right, pictured with Irene Kotas, Thursday, June 20, 2019, on the front porch of his Marine City home. Hoyer and Kotas, ages 90 and 85, […]